Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

Can’t we have just a status thread that just says
Definite
Average chance
Miracle
None

reading these posts is painful

someone must be mistaken, i've been assured that coaches in their 70s cannot hope to recruit top ranked kids
Did you not see the photo. None of them are Leonard Hamilton.

This is my theory...
View attachment 171409

ADCC033C-1EFA-43DC-BB55-9BA7E028C7F0.gif

Evan Daniels just put a Crystal ball in for cade Cunningham to UK. Many feel brown or Banchero along with the possibility of kuminga may follow him. (Talk about a absolutely insane class) but I'm not sure Jackson is priority #1 for them. This could be helping us out big time for Jackson's services. Just out recruit the heck out of Bama. JB gotta sell the kid and parents on being the focal point at a prestigious program in the ACC. I obviously dont know where Jackson is on UKs board but I'd have to think this is all trending in a positive way for us.
Sounds like somebody just got his recruiting budget approved and it was bigger than expected.

It’s ok when you get 3 stars...seems like all these teams are raking in 5 star talent

Still believe Todd doesn’t play a minute of college ball.

Really. It's cache. Fab Give. NBA. Shiny new. If it turns out he can't coach, then recruiting will stop.
If Melo became coach at SU, our recruiting would jump.

What about that coach up in Washington?

Didnt realize he was recuiting McDaniels all the way from Syracuse. My bad.
Recruiting takes place in the gyms, at the tournaments, in the high schools, from 7th, 8th grade on in some cases. Not sure if you are being flip or obtuse.

Recruiting takes place in the gyms, at the tournaments, in the high schools, from 7th, 8th grade on in some cases. Not sure if you are being flip or obtuse.

McDaniels wasnt recruited by Hop while at Syracuse, that's all I'm saying.

McDaniels wasnt recruited by Hop while at Syracuse, that's all I'm saying.
I believe the original point that was being made though was that juwan Howard is getting these kids without coaching a game. Hop coached 2 full seasons at Washington before he landed McDaniels, so he most likely was recruiting him for more than just a few months.

I believe the original point that was being made though was that juwan Howard is getting these kids without coaching a game. Hop coached 2 full seasons at Washington before he landed McDaniels, so he most likely was recruiting him for more than just a few months.

not sure mcdaniels is at uw without stewart.

That's kind of my point. Hop has limited success and is getting top guys, Howard has no success and is getting top guys, other hall of fame coaches are getting top guys but us getting a top 20 guy and that is gold for us when we should be grabbing 3 every two years.

There is a correlation between recruting and our results. Are you happy about the past 5 or so years?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom