Class of 2020 - PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky | Page 100 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Isaiah Jackson (MI/SpireAcademyOH) to Kentucky

ok, after thinking about it, there’s just no way I could see this kid beating out a senior Sidibe. And a sophomore Jesse Edwards has just as high of an upside as the backup C.

This is a slightly more wordy version of my pre-Written “option number 2” statement, and yes, I am going with this.

kid is significantly better than both right now imho

When will the drought end?

But elite recruits will fly across the country to play for Hop.
Are you mentioning Stewart? Pretty sure people have said he just didnt want to stay on the easy coast and knew hop

From his tapes he looks incredibly raw offensive (Rak was a 5 star too) - but he certainly looked like he was gonna be a force defensively - I would imagine going forward the only people that remember his name are Cuse fans

Raw, perhaps by certain standards. But this guy can finish around the rim, and dunks everything. That alone makes him more valuable than any big on our roster.

Are you mentioning Stewart? Pretty sure people have said he just didnt want to stay on the easy coast and knew hop

I bet he would’ve stayed on the East coast if Hop was here.

that one hurt, but Hop was the guy he had the relationship with going back, so what can you really do about that?

Knew the pro element was going to be the main factor here. Dad wasn’t trying to convince him of the family element but he didn’t buy it... I can’t blame the kid as SU has a tough time with the draft compared to UK. And a kid coming from a tough city like Pontiac, really can’t blame him for getting tunnel vision on pro element through UK
Thanks for the insight throughout IJ’s recruitment. Greatly appreciated!

If that was his feeling he should have committed 3 months ago and spared everyone the circus. And UK doesn't turn anyone into a pro. They recruit the elite players who would all be pros out of high school if the NBA would allow it.

Right, Kids like this irritate me. Just stick with your school then, why make a big production and everything and lead teams down a path just to give them the finger and pick Kentucky

Right, Kids like this irritate me. Just stick with your school then, why make a big production and everything and lead teams down a path just to give them the finger and pick Kentucky

That video they played at the announcement...a bit much for me. Do all these kids do that? Big long ass boring video about himself? The hell? He ain’t nobody yet!

Girard is elite because he scored 24 against Seattle? Listen, I think he’ll be a very good player. But not elite.
girard is elite because of how smart he is & how he plays the game. he's got moves that he has clearly learned from watching the greats. he has curry moves and harden moves. he unleashed one of the latter tonight.

and i'm not going on just this game. i was super excited to land him and have anticipated great things from him all along

Last edited:
Girard is elite because he scored 24 against Seattle? Listen, I think he’ll be a very good player. But not elite.

Im not committing to anything yet - including putting a ceiling on him.

He can shoot, dribble, and pass, and knows how to play. Those are all pluses. Not tall, and not elite in terms of speed and explosiveness - but you don’t always have to be at the college level to be a great player.

I’m looking forward to seeing how he does against teams like Ok. State and Iowa in the coming weeks.

I’m thrilled with what he’s shown to date.

That video they played at the announcement...a bit much for me. Do all these kids do that? Big long ass boring video about himself? The hell? He ain’t nobody yet!

I know...With Social Media, all the kids want to be in the spotlight before they have proven anything. Many of them are narcissistic with everyone telling them how great they are their whole life. Couple that with the parasites trying to attach to them for their yellow brick road...its a joke and there you see why they make a big production. Sad thing is, people like us watch it (although at least I did not watch live today, sons hockey game)

Im not committing to anything yet - including putting a ceiling on him.

He can shoot, dribble, and pass, and knows how to play. Those are all pluses. Not tall, and not elite in terms of speed and explosiveness - but you don’t always have to be at the college level to be a great player.

I’m looking forward to seeing how he does against teams like Ok. State and Iowa in the coming weeks.

I’m thrilled with what he’s shown to date.

I knew it was just a matter of time before he jumped over Carey. Same with Goodine.

I know...With Social Media, all the kids want to be in the spotlight before they have proven anything. Many of them are narcissistic with everyone telling them how great they are their whole life. Couple that with the parasites trying to attach to them for their yellow brick road...its a joke and there you see why they make a big production. Sad thing is, people like us watch it (although at least I did not watch live today, sons hockey game)

I watched live and actually shut it off during the video because I found it so annoying. I wasn’t even watching by the time he actually announced.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom