Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny... We have a local kid and people are throwing in Towel already cause Kansas offered? Last I checked we are 3-2 against Jayhawks including a National Title over there heads. We have won 2 straight and if we beat them this year then maybe we real Stewart in.
Let's make it 4-2 in three weeks and show Isaiah why he should come back home!

Vernon Carey is the guy we want Duke to get, if we have a shot at Stewart.
Kentucky would have to take James Wiseman over Carey. Wiseman doesn't list Duke.
North Carolina lists them both, but not Stewart.

It's funny that we have to root for our competitors to actually get great players, just so that we have a chance to get one. Does anyone else see the irony(actually despair) in that, or is it just me as usual?

It's funny that we have to root for our competitors to actually get great players, just so that we have a chance to get one. Does anyone else see the irony(actually despair) in that, or is it just me as usual?

Well, there's only about 4 or 5 such programs out of 345 in Division 1 college basketball, so that's not so terrible.

Now I see...bummer if that's his top 4 but I honestly never thought we had much of a chance with him.

Now I see...bummer if that's his top 4 but I honestly never thought we had much of a chance with him.

I thought he was interested in the bluebloods so I’m a little surprised that X, ND and Texas made the cut and not Kansas (also us)

Q: What schools have been recruiting you the hardest?

A: Many schools have been recruiting me hard. Syracuse, Duke, Georgetown, Purdue, Michigan State, Texas, Xavier, Virginia, Notre Dame, Michigan, Kansas, Indiana and others have been recruiting me.

Q: Syracuse is one of the first high major schools to offer you. What do you like about them?

A: The first thing that comes to mind is the dome. It has a crazy atmosphere and the fans are crazy about basketball. Coach Boehiem is a Hall of Fame coach and the rest of the coaching staff is great. I have developed a good relationship with coach Gerry McNamara.

Q: What schools have been recruiting you the hardest?

A: Many schools have been recruiting me hard. Syracuse, Duke, Georgetown, Purdue, Michigan State, Texas, Xavier, Virginia, Notre Dame, Michigan, Kansas, Indiana and others have been recruiting me.

Q: Syracuse is one of the first high major schools to offer you. What do you like about them?

A: The first thing that comes to mind is the dome. It has a crazy atmosphere and the fans are crazy about basketball. Coach Boehiem is a Hall of Fame coach and the rest of the coaching staff is great. I have developed a good relationship with coach Gerry McNamara.

Aww, he has nice things to say. Nice consolation prize.

2019 looks like it will be a special year

Last edited:
Is he good enough for Duke? Not a top 3 recruit...

Heard in Durham: "Why the **** are we recruiting the #13 player in the country? We used to only get top 10 guys... K is losing his edge."
Pretty stunning arrogance, even for Duhk.

Status
Not open for further replies.