Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
We NEED this kid. Need inside help and a legit scoring threat.

The fact they’re still going to him shows they still believe we’re in it. Still early, but a good sign.

It will be a tall order but obviously a game changer for us if we got him. I like our chances a little better without Capel there but when was the last time we got down to Duke vs SU and won. Duke has multiple good big kids in the league right now. They will have 2 taken in the first round this year.

It will be a tall order but obviously a game changer for us if we got him. I like our chances a little better without Capel there but when was the last time we got down to Duke vs SU and won. Duke has multiple good big kids in the league right now. They will have 2 taken in the first round this year.
The obvious is TYUS but i dont know if you’d completely consider that Duke v Syracuse. It’s a very tall order. But you gotta be in it to win it. Gotta land one of these bigs got sure.

Silent G, in a round about way

Status
Not open for further replies.