Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever happened to his love for Georgetown? They were supposed to be the odds on favorite a year ago.

Like many programs, Villanova's success has been based on the work of one great coach. For that matter, so has ours.
We'll really be a top program when that success goes from one coaching tenure to another.

ahhh, Villanova actually has National titles under two different coaches. Their success under Jay Wright is building on a pretty good foundation laid by other coaches. So they are ahead of us in that regard too.

If I was a recruit, that would be a big red flag if u can’t come and see me yourself while other head coaches are there. Or we don’t feel we have a chance there.

If I was a recruit, that would be a big red flag if u can’t come and see me yourself while other head coaches are there. Or we don’t feel we have a chance there.
If Assistant Coach GMac can't outrecruit HC Tom Izzo then he's a failure! :bat:

No, im talking about how we always send assistants , not the head coach, like other schools.

Maybe Gerry is already the head coach.;) Let’s hope he pulls Stewart in. He’s certainly the lead on a lot of 2019 guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.