Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks, I knew there was some type of Hoya connection.

They both have the Haiti connection. I had a buddy in the military from Haiti and he told me Ewing is a GOD there. That's got to help with recruiting Stewart.

No. A Rochester Dr. who is a G'town alum.

I can see being an alumnus, but what I dont understand is why there are so many GTown fans in Rochester. I know 5 or 6 guys who are Gtown fans who have no connection at all to Gtown. Three of those guys are Upstate NY natives. They are all over 45 years old and african american. I think it has something to do with John Thompson, the former coach being african american.

I can see being an alumnus, but what I dont understand is why there are so many GTown fans in Rochester. I know 5 or 6 guys who are Gtown fans who have no connection at all to Gtown. Three of those guys are Upstate NY natives. They are all over 45 years old and african american. I think it has something to do with John Thompson, the former coach being african american.
Stupidity can't be explained. That's why they call it "stupidity."

The way Duke and MSU are recruiting other forwards, if we get a visit we could pull this off

Drumgoole followed Zay to City Rocks (played pretty well this summer) and now he is headed out to Indiana too...

So do we make the top 6? Any guesses what His 6 are and who doesnt make the cut?

Well, lets enjoy the final moments of partial rationality in this thread.

We may make his final six, but I don't think we land him. I have no inside scoop, nothing but a gut instinct. IMO he's a Dukie.

Still think we have a reasonably good chance with Akok, Guerrier and Girard.

We will be in his top 6 and I think we still have a chance to get him, all you can ask for at this point!

Status
Not open for further replies.