Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
lets see how he develops and how SU monitors him and jeenathan

The roster of invitees to Syracuse's Elite camp is constantly changing with some prospects unable to attend at the last minute, while others come on board late.

Some of the top-rated recruits expected to be in attendance include:

Isaiah Stewart. The Rochester native is a prime focus of SU's efforts in the 2019 class. Stewart, a 6-7 forward, attends McQuaid Jesuit.

Prized 2017 point guard Quade Green to visit Syracuse this weekend (PS: Waters)

I want this kid! I think he develops very nicely over the years by the time he gets to college
I agree, I think I would settle for a class of Barrett, Anthony, Antoine, Lewis and Stewart.

I agree, I think I would settle for a class of Barrett, Anthony, Antoine, Lewis and Stewart.
Triple dog agree. No reason he doesn't hold an offer before he leaves town.

Glad he got the SU offer. Hope he keeps it in high regards. Like Ive said before, I haven't seen a 14 year old dominate as much as he did.

Are we really relying on @cusesigel for our recruiting info on this board??? We need some of our insiders to come back!!!

When it comes to recruiting, Sigel knows his stuff. I know he's young, but the kid gets the scoops. He broke every offer today before it was announced by the kid.

suhoops44 said:
He's a big Patrick Ewing fan. Georgetown is high on his list.

He's been a big Patrick Ewing fan since he could first read to him...oops I meant about him, since he could first read ABOUT him. Damn autocorrect.

He's been a big Patrick Ewing fan since he could first read to him...oops I meant about him, since he could first read ABOUT him. Damn autocorrect.

Ahhh the good old days. :). Sadly there will be posters who don't get this. They are missing out but if course have their own early Cuse fan memories like the time Paul Harris ate popcorn in game off a court side fan.

I understand Maloney is a Georgetown guy and has a big influence on him but GTown are not good these days. Hopefully he can see that.

What school is that in between Tennessee and Ohio state? It looks like a dr Seuss charachter

Status
Not open for further replies.