Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we gone head to head against Michigan State for anyone before?? Maybe, Devo?

I hate that these guys might end up with stew...Izzo is a turd. Maybe stew is closer to this rocket watts kid then most realize? He must likes what Izzo is selling him.

Why? He’s taking 5 officials. Did you expect him to be wearing an SU jersey on his MSU visit?
I completely understand that. I didnt say he was going there and I said nothing about him wearing msu or cuse stuff. Im sure he took plenty of pics in cuse gear when he was on his visit as well. I said I'd hate it if he ends up there. Regarding him liking what izzo is selling is just my opinion and how many perceive msu as the leader at this point. I know hes close with our city rock guys but I was a little surprised at the chemistry rocket/stew had (snapchat) and didnt think they had much of a relationship but it seems like they do. Stew didnt post much about his other visits or share much about them but he has already posted/shared a couple thing regarding this visit with rocket. Probably nothing but still worth making a note of it. Hell I hope he enjoys all 5 of his visits then picks cuse at the end! :)

Last edited:
Wonder where he will go for last visit ... has three options -- Indiana, Villanova and Duke -- or could he add another school to the list like he did with Kentucky?

Wonder where he will go for last visit ... has three options -- Indiana, Villanova and Duke -- or could he add another school to the list like he did with Kentucky?
I say nova or duke. I think Indiana is on the outside looking in.

Mwhat? You musta been born after 1987.
Lol... Sadly no. I can't believe I have to specify I was limiting the thought to events of the past 30 years though. Bryant is a legit example... Smart is a reach man.

Status
Not open for further replies.