Class of 2019 - PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington | Page 64 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) to Washington

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have something to say? As I said, believe what you want. And yet some wonder why info becomes more and more scarce here
What do you want people to believe? That he had a bad visit? Everyone knows that.

If Stewart wants to play with friends and a seasoned talented group he’ll come to Syracuse.

If he wants to play with a bunch of freshmen at a school he knows no one he’ll pick Kentucky

Either way he has a shot at NC

If Stewart wants to play with friends and a seasoned talented group he’ll come to Syracuse.

If he wants to play with a bunch of freshmen at a school he knows no one he’ll pick Kentucky

Either way he has a shot at NC
I don’t think UK’s a worry here. Its MSU, and further down the line UW

SUDreaming has established himself (at least to me) as a credible insider and he disputed the bad visit to UK story as being overblown. Not sure what to think. We all want it to be true so people have latched onto that theme, but I haven't actually seen much to say if it is true/false besides SUD saying it was not true.

I can independently confirm from a non-SU source that Stewart's UK visit didn't go well. And this info came before the story was posted.

1540307760318.png

That can't be good. Even if Stewart preferred MSU I don't see why he would delete his SU posts.

Eh he did that for all the schools he has visited on IG. He still has the cuse post on his Twitter. But he did post another pic of him and rocket watts on IG so there that...and he has shared some stuff/commented on watts posts etc about his msu visit. He definitely has put more stuff out in the open regarding msu then any other so far on social media so who knows what that means? I Also think Duke is going to try and put the press on here at the end.

Gotta love the modern world these kids live in today...acting/treated as rock stars before they even write a hit, let alone sing one.

Eh he did that for all the schools he has visited on IG. He still has the cuse post on his Twitter. But he did post another pic of him and rocket watts on IG so there that...and he has shared some stuff/commented on watts posts etc about his msu visit. He definitely has put more stuff out in the open regarding msu then any other so far on social media so who knows what that means? I Also think Duke is going to try and put the press on here at the end.
Yes but we’re in pretty good shape here

Is Stewart a 1 and done candidate at MSU, Duke, Kentucky, Indiana, Villanova or Syracuse?

My guess would be MSU (yes), Duke (yes), Kentucky (Definitely), Villanova (Possibly), Syracuse (probably), Indiana (yes)?

Where would be his best chance to win a NCAA Championship in his first (and possibly only) year?
MSU (NCAA Team), Indiana (??), Kentucky (NCAA Team), Duke (NCAA Team), Villanova (NCAA Team) and Syracuse (depends on who else they get this year and who stays next year - most likely a NCAA Team)).

Right now, Syracuse players rankings are about 60-70 for Goodine, Girard (175-200) and Ajak (300+).

Fair warning - believe sources, or don't. I don't care. Just put said poster on ignore, or go out and take a walk. But knock off the clogging up of recruiting threads with this stuff.
Why would we not be able to question the validity of someone's info? In that scenario as anyone can throw anything out there as fact and not be questioned.

I have it on good authority from a connected source that IS won't be coming here. Has already made up his mind and it's not Syracuse. My sources cannot be questioned per quoted post

Status
Not open for further replies.