• Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support Syracusefan.com.

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) Offered

OrangeDW

Living Legend
What I don't understand about some of these top guys is that if your that good your going to get paid regardless. Stewart disappoints me beyond belief. He wants to be a follower and not a leader at Syracuse which is disappointing. I thought given the effort we gave for him we would be in his top two which I guess its not meant to be. I hope we beat Dukes a#$ when we see him next year and JoeG hits 20 3's.
You gotta relax.

OttoinGrotto

Professor Irwin Corey
What I don't understand about some of these top guys is that if your that good your going to get paid regardless. Stewart disappoints me beyond belief. He wants to be a follower and not a leader at Syracuse which is disappointing. I thought given the effort we gave for him we would be in his top two which I guess its not meant to be. I hope we beat Dukes a#$ when we see him next year and JoeG hits 20 3's.
Don't do this. That's not necessary.

reedny

Hall of Fame
I think this young man is smart. He's looking for fit and family, not glory or hype. He's handled his recruitment with class. He knows JG3's in the fold. SU's in a different city but there's still enough familiarity and proximity for family support. The NBA road journey be there soon enough with a different city every week. But wherever he winds up, the path starts at home where his roots are. In the end, i think that will guide his decision.

Last edited:

Top Bottom