• Reminder: We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

There’s a link in the top navigation bar for Amazon.com. Purchases made via this link help support Syracusefan.com.

Class of 2019 PF Isaiah Stewart (NY/LaLumiereIN) Offered

Cusesky8214

All Conference
What pick increases syracuse’s odds with stewarts, if any?
Idk...guess it depends on if Stewart can see himself playing alongside Carey. I'm sure Duke and MSU both were trying to sell that to them. He picked Duke so if he wants to play with him then theres that...if he doesnt want to play alongside him then that eliminates Duke and leaves MSU/Hop/Cuse/UK

Cusesky8214

All Conference
I'll add that I never thought he was coming here anyways...supposedly hes deciding fairly soon? If it's not going to be us then I hope Hop lands him. I dont get the MSU/Izzo love but whatev. Will suck if we strike out on Akok/Stewart/Wahab. 3 strikes ur out!

edowd26

Hall of Fame
Idk...guess it depends on if Stewart can see himself playing alongside Carey. I'm sure Duke and MSU both were trying to sell that to them. He picked Duke so if he wants to play with him then theres that...if he doesnt want to play alongside him then that eliminates Duke and leaves MSU/Hop/Cuse/UK
So its either one of his remaining choices

orrrrrr

The rest of his remaining choices???

Cusesky8214

All Conference
I dont have any inside info or anything just that they have been in the drivers seat for most of his recruitment and supposedly hes really into them. We seem to have a hard time with guys ranked as high as stew and it's not the norm for us to land them. Also supposedly being the home school was actually a factor working against us. Idk maybe we get lucky and he wants to pl lay with some of his buddies but he has pretty good relationships with most of the kids on all of his schools hes choosing from.

Top Bottom