Class of 2020 PF Jamari Sibley (WI) Offered

creatorsgame

All American
Just posted this in the 2020 thread about 15 seconds ago.

Nothing until I saw it on the Twitter machine.

50YRsofCuse

Syracuse Fan in Florida
Video shows some offensive skills that can be improved upon (for example, he brings the ball down almost every time It is passed down low to him). Question remains how he plays against players closer to his height rather than the junior varsity sized players he is shown playing in this video. I see that he can dunk when there is almost no defense playing against him.

Need to see him as he matures. Probably won’t see him in a SU uniform with the likes of Samir, Addison, and others ahead of him for the ?two open? scholarships that may be available in 2020.

Last edited:

wiCuse

Walk On
I've had the opportunity to see Sibley play a few times. I'm surprised by the offer for several reasons. First, we don't ever recruit Wisconsin players. Second, I'm not very impressed with Sibley. He's shot needs a lot of work, he doesn't play with a motor and his handle is average.

Orangtiz

2nd String
I've had the opportunity to see Sibley play a few times. I'm surprised by the offer for several reasons. First, we don't ever recruit Wisconsin players. Second, I'm not very impressed with Sibley. He's shot needs a lot of work, he doesn't play with a motor and his handle is average.
Sounds like he'll fit right in then. Pretty much sums up most of the players on the team.

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
Yep. Bring him in. They sure have a way of finding those types.

jordville

All American

"Why he is on the rise: Sibley is a fit for the way the game is moving. He can play the four, where he's got good skill, athleticism and ability to shoot. Once he adds more weight, he'll also be a candidate to play some minutes as a small-ball five man who can trail and nail jumpers on the offensive end.

Recruitment: One of the most heavily recruited 2020 forwards in the Midwest, Sibley has offers from Arizona State, Clemson, Florida, Georgetown, Illinois, Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas State, LSU, Marquette, Minnesota, Rutgers, Syracuse, USC, Virginia Tech and others."

moqui

off topic but important

"Why he is on the rise: Sibley is a fit for the way the game is moving. He can play the four, where he's got good skill, athleticism and ability to shoot. Once he adds more weight, he'll also be a candidate to play some minutes as a small-ball five man who can trail and nail jumpers on the offensive end.

Recruitment: One of the most heavily recruited 2020 forwards in the Midwest, Sibley has offers from Arizona State, Clemson, Florida, Georgetown, Illinois, Iowa, Iowa State, Kansas State, LSU, Marquette, Minnesota, Rutgers, Syracuse, USC, Virginia Tech and others."
wonder why wisconsin isn't at the top of the list

Top Bottom