Class of 2023 - PF Joseph "JP" Estrella (ME / Brewster) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PF Joseph "JP" Estrella (ME / Brewster) Offered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kids going to blow up

If you are basing it upon that, he won't. In all these videos he looks like he will be a decent player but also looks very deliberate to put it nicely. That may change as he grows into his body but he will have a tough time against quicker players at least from what I am seeing on what is posted.

If you are basing it upon that, he won't. In all these videos he looks like he will be a decent player but also looks very deliberate to put it nicely. That may change as he grows into his body but he will have a tough time against quicker players at least from what I am seeing on what is posted.
Kid is young and tall. Right now things are deliberate. When they become instinctive, that’s when the fluidity and quickness will come.

I live in Massachusetts and love the Scarborough Portland area. Great beaches and restaurants. Love seeing cuse involved here

I'm sure you're an excellant talent evaluator but I will trust the Cuse coaches who have studied these guys and at the very least were able to see them play at the elete camp and judge them against some of their highest regarded players.

I'm sure you're an excellant talent evaluator but I will trust the Cuse coaches who have studied these guys and at the very least were able to see them play at the elete camp and judge them against some of their highest regarded players.
Pretty boring take but I'll bite. What about the last five years has caused this blind loyalty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom