Class of 2023 - PF Joseph "JP" Estrella (ME / Brewster) Offered | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PF Joseph "JP" Estrella (ME / Brewster) Offered

CuseCab

Walk On
Maybe it doesn't mean much but in all of his OV pics his parents had that teams apperal. But with us they don't, just seems like we miss the little details when it comes to these visits. Just like every recruit that visits has to wear the #1 Script jersey, details matter. Not saying this will effect his recruitment, but just kind of a nagging thing that bothers me personally.
The lighting seemed off too--some of the photos it seems purposeful that there's shadows, but some of the others it looks poorly shot. Picking gnits obviously. Doubt a photo shoot decides anything at all in recruitments, but like you said it's the little details.

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

"The visit went really well," Estrella said. "I got to do a lot of fun stuff. My favorite part was going to coach's house and hang out with the guys, play some. hoops with all of them, watch the managers one v one each other. It was pretty fun going to his house. Overall the visit went really great."

sutomcat

Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner MPG (special again)

"The visit went really well," Estrella said. "I got to do a lot of fun stuff. My favorite part was going to coach's house and hang out with the guys, play some. hoops with all of them, watch the managers one v one each other. It was pretty fun going to his house. Overall the visit went really great."
Home Run Sport GIF by MLB