Class of 2022 - PF Maliq Brown (VA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Maliq Brown (VA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good reminder. Hope he picks Cuse and adds to a nice class. Not a game changer but hopefully a piece we can develop...and who will be patient.

Cuse!
I like this kid. Hes a JB type of player and we need a true PF hope we land him

He's smart. Announce his intent to join the Syracuse Basketball team the day after a huge football win.
Or a day after a coulda/shoulda tied/won. Needless to say I'm excited and curious why he picked 12:45 for his announcement and not 12:30 or 1 pm. Better yet why didn't he choose 12:44. Or what that have been too telling.

Or a day after a coulda/shoulda tied/won. Needless to say I'm excited and curious why he picked 12:45 for his announcement and not 12:30 or 1 pm. Better yet why didn't he choose 12:44. Or what that have been too telling.

He wanted to pick 12:44.

But SUAD and the Council of 12:44 think it’s too soon.

Deborah Little is ok with 12:44, but only if the player in question is a combo of LeBron, Sherm, Moten, Jesus, and Gandhi.

So - he stuck with 12:45.

He wanted to pick 12:44.

But SUAD and the Council of 12:44 think it’s too soon.

Deborah Little is ok with 12:44, but only if the player in question is a combo of LeBron, Sherm, Moten, Jesus, Gandhi and TUCKER.

So - he stuck with 12:45.
FIFY

Cuse Country you out there?

What’s your call on this today?

Recruits who have played together before. Don't discount it. It's been a pretty good formula for us in the past. We've got a team full of guys familiar with one another outside SU this year and now if we get Brown you have Quadir and JT at IMG then JT who has played with Brown.

Our lack of a true power forward has been a weakness for years. He will finally address this.

I am excited for his arrival. If he picks the good guys. ;)
Word is he is already a big defensive menace

Our lack of a true power forward has been a weakness for years. He will finally address this.

I am excited for his arrival. If he picks the good guys. ;)

Me too. Also- he may not jump off the charts in any area but he is a solid do a little bit of everything type of player. We've had a lot of those and they tend to be valuable early on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom