Class of 2022 - PF Maliq Brown (VA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Maliq Brown (VA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like another classic tweeter that SU recruits as a forward. Not a big four and not a quick three. If they offered him I wonder who they think they’re not going to get.

Looks like another classic tweeter that SU recruits as a forward. Not a big four and not a quick three. If they offered him I wonder who they think they’re not going to get.
I had a similar reaction. Not exactly the Jarace Walker highlight video.

Me likey Maliq-ey if Jimmy is gonna plug him in for Woody if he jettisons.

Actually I have no idea, I just wanted to rhyme.

wonder if they are not that confident in landing BHH?

I guess they really do not want to offer Jai Smith

Could they be looking at him as a center? I wouldnt mind him there if he can grow an extra inch or two over the next couple years. Just from eyeballing his highlight videos it appears like he has a pretty decent wingspan

Come on down with your buddy Justin Taylor!
This is the thing no one else has really mentioned. I think this guy has been offered because of how well he gets along with Justin. Hopefully it is a package deal of sorts, which I'd assume is the rationale. From the article:

--
Brown is also familiar with fellow class of 2022 Syracuse target Justin Taylor. The two know each other quite well from AAU ball.

"We played for the same AAU team for a couple years and are close," Taylor said. "I talked to coach G-Mac about him and they obviously love his game. He's super athletic, long, versatile and has got a huge upside."--

Am I mistaken or is that Qadir passing him the ball at the 0:16 mark here?
Looks like a match
SmartSelect_20210320-004259_Brave.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online