Class of 2018 - PF Nazreon Reid (NJ) to LSU | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF Nazreon Reid (NJ) to LSU

Francis do we have any shot at this kid? I like him a lot. He needs to work a little on his lower body strength, but I get the feeling he's still growing into his body so that may come. His skill set at this stage is quite impressive.

"He needs to work a little on his lower body strength, but I get the feeling he's still growing into his body so that may come"

:eek: You don't say? Dude is what, 14/15?

Francis do we have any shot at this kid? I like him a lot. He needs to work a little on his lower body strength, but I get the feeling he's still growing into his body so that may come. His skill set at this stage is quite impressive.
Not really sure. They offered his teammate after a workout at his school and I wondered why they didn't offer Nasty Naz as well? He'll most likely be a top 5 player in his class, so maybe the staff knows this recruitment will eventually get crazy.

6'9 Forward heading to Roselle Catholic and is considered to be one of the premier players at this early stage in his class.
I don't get too excited about some of the super young players figuring i won't be around even if by some miracle they come to Syracuse. My youngest son will get the pleasure of watching all these one and done kids. I f I do see some great. I hope to enjoy this year's class and results the All kinds of moving parts that need to be coordinated properly.

I don't get too excited about some of the super young players figuring i won't be around even if by some miracle they come to Syracuse. My youngest son will get the pleasure of watching all these one and done kids. I f I do see some great. I hope to enjoy this year's class and results the All kinds of moving parts that need to be coordinated properly.
Hey CaliCuse I just wanted to mention to you: I saw a Delorean on the street the other day in NJ. Looked to be in decent shape and couldn't tell if it was a "kit" or not, but if it wasn't real, it would have fooled me!

Hey CaliCuse I just wanted to mention to you: I saw a Delorean on the street the other day in NJ. Looked to be in decent shape and couldn't tell if it was a "kit" or not, but if it wasn't real, it would have fooled me!

Terry has two in his garage one normal Delorean with an automatic transmission and of course his BTTF time machine made up of parts from the movie. When they destroyed the "time machine in the movie the parts whereupon away but he was able to get them with the OK from Bob Gayle.He has a very recent picture of this car with Christopher Loyd in it as Doc Brown. He was also on the team that resurrected the origial which is on the Universal lot encased in a display box . His name is on the dedication placque. I'll see if I canget the Doc Brown pic.

I get the feeling you "liked my post because I suggested that I'll be dead by then. "geesh"

I get the feeling you "liked my post because I suggested that I'll be dead by then. "geesh"
No way. Neither of the people who liked that post liked it for that reason.

Et tu MG44? The senate floor is filling up with bodies.

I saw the promo for the second season of 12 Monkeys yesterday and immediately thought of you and was happy for Terry.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom