Class of 2018 - PF Nazreon Reid (NJ) to LSU | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF Nazreon Reid (NJ) to LSU

He can't take them all.
upload_2016-3-23_11-54-51.jpeg

Not sure why that happened because MSG Varsity is free and you don't need a subscription. Probably had more to do with your browser or media player that you was using.

I was able to catch the 2nd half and after looking like RC would get smoked in the 3rd, that early 4th qtr comeback had me thinking that they might pull it off, but Gist and Mosley had other plans. The three that Gist hit when it was 40-36 was huge, then Mosley(G-Town sucks bound) hit a pair of back to back threes that put the nail in the coffin to RC's comeback. Bad job by MAAC/NEC schools on not keeping Gist local. No way should a solid Jersey PG like that be heading down to Eastern Kentucky for basketball.
Francis03 - St Ant's ended up winning the whole thing.
Gist led all scorers. Respect to St. Anthony, a perfect 32-0.

Hopefully we keep recruiting him hard. I would like to go head to head one or two of these top kids and then still recruit some of the other kids we have been. I'm sure this has been discussed. Like keep hitting Duval but recruit Green too.

Hopefully we keep recruiting him hard. I would like to go head to head one or two of these top kids and then still recruit some of the other kids we have been. I'm sure this has been discussed. Like keep hitting Duval but recruit Green too.

Duval ship has sailed.
I'm sure we're probably still going thru the motions w him, that's likely all it is.

Green is option #1,2,3, and 44 at PG for us.

Duval ship has sailed.
I'm sure we're probably still going thru the motions w him, that's likely all it is.

Green is option #1,2,3, and 44 at PG for us.
I know it has. I was just using it as an example. At one time we were in on him. Even if you don't get a kid I think when these top 10 kids see us making their final 3-4 schools it can have a ripple affect. Kids talk to each other and could talk about us.

Usually Cal waits until others spend years putting in the work, then swoopes in the last minute to seal the deal.

True, but some guys are visibly amazing pretty early on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom