Class of 2018 - PF Nazreon Reid (NJ) to LSU | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF Nazreon Reid (NJ) to LSU

If that's Naz's final four, you have to like our chances
I disagree...if that's his final four I don't like our chances. Means he's looking local, which would really not favor us.

I'm not sure that's true. St. John's has beat us three years in a row. Seton Hall was Big East Champs last year.
How many recruits did Pitt beat us out for? Not many. I like that list.

We are recruiting so many top power guys in the class of 2018. Naz Reid, Shittu and Jalen Smith. I don't know who I like best. Smith most fits our typical forward, long and athletic. Naz is a beast and Shittu is down right scary. I just hope we get one of them.

We are recruiting so many top power guys in the class of 2018. Naz Reid, Shittu and Jalen Smith. I don't know who I like best. Smith most fits our typical forward, long and athletic. Naz is a beast and Shittu is down right scary. I just hope we get one of them.

At this point, I like best the first one who agrees to come here.

At this point, I like best the first one who agrees to come here.
Agreed, and if one of the others would like to come too, then I would be alright with that.

I got TPS winning this joint, but the potential matchup against Ranney in the semis should be delicious.
Yup, Patrick School is very tough this year. But yeah, would love to see the dynamic duo take Nick and company out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom