Class of 2018 - PF Nazreon Reid (NJ) to LSU | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF Nazreon Reid (NJ) to LSU

Nazreon? The dudes name alone is worth the SU offer. The kid would become a huge favorite.

Edit: the dude has some handles and some passing skills. This is an awesome tape, I'd take this kid over quite a few seniors if he were to hit the hill this fall.

Now not our class of 2014/2015 guys, but quite a few of them.

He looks like he is bored against the level of competition he is up against right now, but he certainly looks to have the skills and size to be a very good player at the next level. Also he seems to love that reverse jam doesn't he?

Since he's young, he probably didn't know the history behind it so I guess you can give him a pass for that. "Naz" is what he's mostly refered to now.
Shoot. I still can't get over Timmel 'Melo' Eggleston.
Timmay! Timmay!
tumblr_lwu3l0T41a1r4gei2o1_400.gif

Somehow that guy is still collecting a check on a NBA roster. C'mon now give some younger guys like Arinze a shot lol.
Isn't it amazing how teams will fill out their rosters with veterans that they have to pay more instead of young guys that are hungry and much cheaper? Must be something with the players association that helps to keeps marginal veterans on rosters.

Isn't it amazing how teams will fill out their rosters with veterans that they have to pay more instead of young guys that are hungry and much cheaper? Must be something with the players association that helps to keeps marginal veterans on rosters.
Gotta be something because you can't tell me AO wouldn't be able to contribute more than Mohammed at this point in their careers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom