Class of 2017 - PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PF Nick Richards (NJ) to Kentucky

This kid is going to be a monster.
Monster
image.jpg

Duval, Richards, Porter. It seems we are in excellent shape with these three and I'd expect we get official visits with them. Plus Bamba, Diallo, we are involved with a handful of really good players.
If we could somehow land Duval, Richards and Porter, it'll be the best team in SU history.

"He's a natural recruiting fit for Syracuse, which can virtually guarantee major playing time since centers Dajuan Coleman and Chino Obokoh should run out of eligibility after the 2016 season"

huh?oh 2016-17 season

If we could somehow land Duval, Richards and Porter, it'll be the best team in SU history.

It would be an excellent team. You know that JB will do everything he can to leave Hop with a full cupbord. I expect that 17/18 season to be Hops 1st at the helm.

Imagine that. New coach gets handed a top 3 recruiting class. Talk about making sure that there is no dip in the program.

It would be an excellent team. You know that JB will do everything he can to leave Hop with a full cupbord. I expect that 17/18 season to be Hops 1st at the helm.

Why are some people of the belief JB is going to retire before he coaches the next three seasons (as per the announcement)?

jordoo do you really think we have an excellent shot at Porter? Seems like he would be a very thought get.

jordoo do you really think we have an excellent shot at Porter? Seems like he would be a very thought get.

I expect we will get a visit and when we get a visit we have a very good chance. Of course its very early and the heavy hitters aren't going crazy yet on 2017 since they reload year after year. Our best guys seem to commit earlier than they do to other schools. If the guys we are on seem to want to wrap things up before their senior seasons and we can get visits this year I think that plays into our strengths.

Last edited:
We need to get a top notch AAU tournament in Central NY every year.

Duval, Richards, Porter. It seems we are in excellent shape with these three and I'd expect we get official visits with them. Plus Bamba, Diallo, we are involved with a handful of really good players.

I think we are in great shape with Duval and Richards. I think Porter is a long shot. Hope I'm proven wrong. :)

Cheers,
Neil

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom