Class of 2020 - PF Noah Collier | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Noah Collier

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe the fact that since their last NCAA win we have F4 and Sweet 16 and have beat a #1 and #2 seed

They have 2 Sweet 16s since 2010 with no obvious way out

Yikes, im not going there...

Yikes, im not going there...
That’s a creative way of spinning it for sure.
Lol you cannot deny their titles! I know we wish we had them.

But I’m just saying in this decade we have been more consistent in March. We have more NCAA wins in that time span

This is interesting and sounds like we are right in the middle of it. Weird that Virginia has not even offered him yet. Wouldn't you at least factor into your decision the schools that prioritized and wanted you from the beginning?
Also is it an either or with Andre Jackson and Collier? Are they so similar that if one commits the other one won't want to come? Hard to say which one is better. I wonder if the local/Girard connection with Jackson makes him more likely.
Neither guy seems like a one and done and is more what I'd prefer we concentrated on, that is top 50 or so guys who will be around for 2-3 years and will improve with the program.

Why did he only play 3 games this weekend? His stats don't look too inspiring.
I saw parts of his first 2 games (31 minutes and 30 minutes). Noah played a lot, but yes his stats were underwhelming as he scored 12 points on 38% shooting, grabbed 6 boards, and made 1 block in those 61 minutes. I was hoping to see more out of him. Then game 3 (which I didn't see) Noah went down to 19 minutes. He may have an injury because he didn't play in the fourth and final game. There was no mention of an injury that I heard or have seen since.

Team Final lost those first 2 games and then they surprisingly won their last two on Sunday (Vegas Elite & Scottie Barnes new team- Nightrydas Elite).

Noah is #5 if you want to watch the recap of Team Finals weekend...

I saw parts of his first 2 games (31 minutes and 30 minutes). Noah played a lot, but yes his stats were underwhelming as he scored 12 points on 38% shooting, grabbed 6 boards, and made 1 block in those 61 minutes. I was hoping to see more out of him. Then game 3 (which I didn't see) Noah went down to 19 minutes. He may have an injury because he didn't play in the fourth and final game. There was no mention of an injury that I heard or have seen since.

Team Final lost those first 2 games and then they surprisingly won their last two on Sunday (Vegas Elite & Scottie Barnes new team- Nightrydas Elite).

Injury confirmed for Noah Collier...

Noah Collier #114 in the latest 2020 ranks...
Screenshot_20190605-172459_Chrome.jpg

I want this kid more than Jackson. We need more true PFs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom