Oshae Brissett | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett

Every time I see his name I think this...Danny O'Shea says...
IMG_1236.GIF

Oshae in Cuse gear pregame...
Wonder if Oshae is friends with/ knows Shittu from Canadian circuit. Would love an in with Simi. Oshae seems super athletic and plays with a very aggressive mentality. I love it. Plus during his interviews he always emphasizes team play. He is built for our style of play and we are lucky to have him because he should be ranked a lot higher

Kid has a high motor and a bit of a mean streak. He'll probably need to reign that in a bit or he'll foul out inside of two minutes. Seems like a coachable kid though and someone that wants to get better.

I was thinking the same. I don't know what it is, but that entire highlight video looks like a demolition derby. On the plus side, Brissett doesn't back down AT ALL, on the negative side, I'd worry about injury and/or him fouling out before he leaves the scorers table!

A few nuggets on the recruiting front and the looming retirement...

I watched some of "Wayne's World" last night. After listening to Wayne Campbell, I should be more tolerant, eh?
Washington is visiting with him. Do we offer?

I don't think so. I watched a full game of Athlete Institute's earlier this season, and HW just wasn't impressive. Don't want to be any more negative than that.

On the other hand, Oshae brings a nice skillset with a college ready frame. Most similar recent Cuse player, as I was thinking about it, is probably Kris Joseph. More of a slasher than true shooter, but I think he could turn into a steal of a recruit due to his developing game and apparent later growth spurt, which gives him great size for a true 3. Looked to be in the 6'8 - 6'9 range with an advancing handle (much more than I anticipated from the highlight videos) and smooth athleticism. Hope it translates into both individual and team success!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom