Oshae Brissett | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett

Maybe Im clicking on the wrong thing but their just warming up and game hasnt started?

The team is gonna lose but it was interesting to watch for a few minutes. Washington didn't do much but Brissett scored about 10 points in maybe 3 minutes. Back-back threes, FT's, and an acrobatic layup. He could be a very interesting player to watch next season.

The team is gonna lose but it was interesting to watch for a few minutes. Washington didn't do much but Brissett about 10 points in maybe 3 minutes. Back-back threes and an acrobatic layup. He could be a very interesting player to watch next season.

His jumper looked pretty damn smooth, handle has improved big time since I saw him at Findlay

In the clips I've seen Brissett can rebound and push the ball on his own, handles it relatively well, slashes from the perimeter with athleticism, ... . We are coming off of a season with perhaps the worst ball handling 3 we've ever had in White. Have you ever seen a player with more awkward/basic handle then White, ever? Yet, everybody agreed he was a 3 with elite shooting ability, even though he lacked in other areas. I would think that Brissett quite easily has better handle than White does, with less shooting ability (more athleticism), yet it's assumed he needs to improve drastically to be a 3... I don't see how that's the case. Agree or disagree? I'd like to hear more on Brissett's "4" label

Well, once upon a time there was a guy named Demetris ...

ddhK3i.gif

He had a really nice move in the fourth. Dribbled from top of the key, drove and went to the left side of the rim for protection. He adjusted so his back was to the rim and laid it up with his right.

Tough to explain but it was a difficult move he executed with ease. I think what I picked up the most is that he looks smooth, fluid, and confident in his movements. Very very athletic too.

I was really impressed with Brissett's all around game and equally disappointed with Washington's defense. I think if anything keeps Washington from getting minutes next year its his D, or lack thereof.
he seems like a really hard worker though and coachable, hoping he can become at least adequate on D in his first year

Watching the game. Surprisingly smooth shot from 3. Drained his first from deep.

If you have a free moment could you give a quick rundown of the game? Reports are like crack to me, I'll take anything I can get lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom