Oshae Brissett | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Oshae Brissett

I definitely don't see this playing out until late February, which is when he has his USC visit planned.

first visit...hmm..and why the USC so far in time?

and 6'9..really?

Last edited:
He took his official visit to USC already on Feb 20th of this year. Which is why they wanted him to reclassify and join the 2016 class because he was eligible to do so.
Probably also a pre-emptive strike to try to lock him down before he continues to blow up, become more well known, and recruited by bigger fish.

Probably also a pre-emptive strike to try to lock him down before he continues to blow up, become more well known, and recruited by bigger fish.

Where have I heard THAT before?! ;)

Any chance of both? Preston and Brisset? Love preston's game.
Well, it is highly likely we are going to have 7 open scholarships to work with.

None are taken yet.

Preston is likely a one and done.

I would say yes, there is a chance.

The thing that stands out to me on Brissett's film is his toughness. He is fearless going to the hoop. Will draw a lot of fouls, get a lot of offensive rebounds. I don't think he is an elite athlete but he has a lot of athletic ability and plays really hard. Hard to say watching film like this but it looks like he is going to be good on defense as well.

Great finisher too. If things pan out as hoped for, it looks like we might be going back to the running game soon. Would love to see it happen!

O is a glue guy.

I've seen that description. This is not aimed at you, but I'm not sure how anyone determines that from clips. Well, a glue guy is someone who does a little bit of everything and that applies. But to me, a glue guy is also someone who makes the right play at the right time and makes his teammates better (a coach's dream). That's very hard to see on film. I assume Brissett has earned that rep, so two thumbs up. We have a nice track record with Canadian guys too.

first visit...hmm..and why the USC so far in time?

and 6'9..really?

It was last season - Feb 2016. Already in the book. Did he prep?

Any chance of both? Preston and Brisset? Love preston's game.
We will take Brissett's commitment no doubt, he's viewed as a 4 year guy which our coaches love to have a few of, Preston is too good of a talent to turn down so they would definitely take both. Preston wouldn't be around longer than 2 years in our coaches opinion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom