Class of 2022 - C Peter Carey (MA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 34 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 C Peter Carey (MA) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you're right... I see a lot of awkwardness when he's playing by himself. I can't imagine how awkward he's going to look when somebody is pushing on him and he's trying to play. I think he's more than a year away and hope they can redshirt him to get a free of his after development years. I know it's not a thing these days, but I don't think he's going to play much.

Most of the awkwardness I see is when he plays with his back to the basket. Facing up, he has a lot of skill.

Which is why I think some project that he could be a 4 -- he certainly has the skills and versatility to play there, especially in a system like ours.

But I think he stays at the 5, and will pair with Brown to be an exceptional inside tandem down the road. Very high on this kid's potential [and Brown's -- as stated above].

If Carey is our 4 as an upperclassman, and that likely means we have someone good at the 5 (or else Carey would play 5), then this team is going to be very dangerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom