Class of 2018 - PF Simi Shittu (CN) to Vanderbilt | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF Simi Shittu (CN) to Vanderbilt

"PREDICTION: Kentucky and Duke have begun to recruit Shittu while others including Michigan, UConn and Syracuse, have turned up the heat, but Oregon may be in the driver’s seat for another super-talented Canadian prospect."

Is there any chance we're still involved with recruiting Simi? Or is he pretty much off the board? I read that ND was recruiting him. Why not us?

I still love the possibility of ESPN saying "Shittu for two for SU!"
I believe that Hopkins was our guy for Simi. He was at the Hoop Hall of Fame Classic in Springfield for him, and he was also at one point slated to go visit Simi on campus at his prep school in Vermont - although I don't for sure if Hop ever made that trip or not. Bottom line is, without Hopkins, it would take a gargantuan upset of '69 Mets' and Jets' proportion for us to somehow snag Simi.

I believe that Hopkins was our guy for Simi. He was at the Hoop Hall of Fame Classic in Springfield for him, and he was also at one point slated to go visit Simi on campus at his prep school in Vermont - although I don't for sure if Hop ever made that trip or not. Bottom line is, without Hopkins, it would take a gargantuan upset of '69 Mets' and Jets' proportion for us to somehow snag Simi.
If HCJB is the main man and The Legend, then why can't he close the deal on him?

I guess we should be pretty happy that we've had about 3 unofficials from Quincy. Staff was on him very early and he is growing into forward heigth. I expect this to be our first 19 commit.

I guess we should be pretty happy that we've had about 3 unofficials from Quincy. Staff was on him very early and he is growing into forward heigth. I expect this to be our first 19 commit.

Would be a awesome pick up...hes definitely going to see alot more recruiting action but like u said we were way out front on him early on. Staff did a great job recognizing it early with him. Obviously for being so young he has all the intangibles already but the kid can play besides having the measurables we look for. Would be great to lock him in early

Would be a awesome pick up...hes definitely going to see alot more recruiting action but like u said we were way out front on him early on. Staff did a great job recognizing it early with him. Obviously for being so young he has all the intangibles already but the kid can play besides having the measurables we look for. Would be great to lock him in early

Guards that turn to forwards are always good gets. :cool:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom