Class of 2018 - PF Simi Shittu (CN) to Vanderbilt | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PF Simi Shittu (CN) to Vanderbilt

I dunno, we have zero "true" small forwards on the roster or pipeline. Unless, you consider Hughes as a pure 3... Now, maybe Darius or Oshae prove "serviceable," but I still consider both guys, and Matthew as 4s...
I would consider Darius Bazley a true 3.

I dunno, we have zero "true" small forwards on the roster or pipeline. Unless, you consider Hughes as a pure 3... Now, maybe Darius or Oshae prove "serviceable," but I still consider both guys, and Matthew as 4s...

I think it's important to keep in mind that there is no meaningful difference between playing the 3 and 4 in JB's system. It makes zero difference in the zone, as the rotations are identical.

On offense it does matter in terms of skill sets, but this is relative to skills of the other 4 guys on the court. In any case, Brissett and/or Baze will be effective playing the 3, IMO.

Just hope he's not in the ACC. Don't see us getting him, so don't want to play him.

Until we finally meet up with UK again.

Interesting, I didn't think they'd be able field a team for much longer.
UNC and their fans confidently (arrogantly?) expect to skate. Others hope the Tar Heels get hammered. Gonna be interesting.

If, somehow, UNC gets clobbered, Williams may not want to stay around much longer. He's not a young man.
Boy, I'm not sure. I think they get clobbered. But for the reason you point out, I'm not sure Williams is going elsewhere at this point in his career. At any rate, the UNC situation is no secret among recruits, including Shittu. There are better choices out there.

Boy, I'm not sure. I think they get clobbered. But for the reason you point out, I'm not sure Williams is going elsewhere at this point in his career. At any rate, the UNC situation is no secret among recruits, including Shittu. There are better choices out there.
I'm talking retirement.

We still have a shot, we are in the mix, i am not saying we are getting him, to be clear, but i am saying we are more involved than peeps think
What do you think this class ends up being?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom