Class of 2022 - PF Tafara Gapare (New Zealand / South Kent) Offered | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Tafara Gapare (New Zealand / South Kent) Offered

Sigghhh other teams getting stronger
Every good player that goes to an ACC team makes the conference better.

We don't want another year where the best teams in the ACC get middle tier seeds in the NCAA Tournament and the mid level ACC teams don't get bids at all.

Much better when the fifth place team gets a 4 seed

Not sure a 3/2 guy from the A10 is a big addition
Look at the video. Gapare is an incredible athlete and an improving basketball player. He might be a terrific player as soon as next year. Just like the African players who grow up playing soccer and convert only when they get to the US, this guy's from New Zealand, not exactly a world hotbed for hoops. He's a good pickup, almost as good as Westry and Starling in his own way.

Last edited:
He was a terrible fit with Frank Martin. No idea how good he will be but his ceiling is a first round pick.

Look at the video. Gapare is an incredible athlete and an improving basketball player. He might be a terrific player as soon as next year. Just like the African players who grow up playing soccer and convert only when they get to the US, this guy's from New Zealand, not exactly a world hotbed for hoops. He's a good pickup, almost as good as Westry and Starling in his own way.
If you say so, I have watched the tape, he is clearly athletic but he is also playing some pretty bad competition. I think he will struggle mightily against athletes at his level.

Yeah I wanted him to commit last year out of HS, especially since we were still 100% zone for the foreseeable future at that time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom