Class of 2022 - PF Tafara Gapare (New Zealand / South Kent) Offered | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PF Tafara Gapare (New Zealand / South Kent) Offered

yeah who doesnt find child Pron and s_ex abuse of minors funny
I see your POV (and not brushing it aside) but Zelda was just saying that she'd like to see Tafara in Orange, nothing more. "People confuse the subject of the joke with the target of the joke, and they're very rarely the same." - Ricky Gervais

I see your POV (and not brushing it aside) but Zelda was just saying that she'd like to see Tafara in Orange, nothing more. "People confuse the subject of the joke with the target of the joke, and they're very rarely the same." - Ricky Gervais
It's very chivalrous of you to defend her.

It's very chivalrous of you to defend her.
Zelda could be a dude, who knows. What’s important is that we get this guy added in this super loaded class. Would be dope to get a 7 person class imo. Not sure how many times that has been done anywhere outside of the blue bloods.

Zelda could be a dude, who knows. What’s important is that we get this guy added in this super loaded class. Would be dope to get a 7 person class imo. Not sure how many times that has been done anywhere outside of the blue bloods.
Zelda is a dude.
It was an intentionally crass joke. Inspired by one made by John Oliver recently.

Let‘s move on.

Not sure if this was covered already but I guess he was originally committed to George Washington as a 2021 commit and now might reclass back to 2022 from 2023?

Not sure if this was covered already but I guess he was originally committed to George Washington as a 2021 commit and now might reclass back to 2022 from 2023?
He's from Africa; so could be aged anywhere from 16-23? Lol.

Correct. He would have been young for 2021, and old for 2023. He's age-appropriate for 2022. Unfortunately I don't think we have a shot here. Maryland seems to be making a push for him after missing out on another guy earlier. Tafara Gapare - ID Prospects

Damn, I was hoping he would stay in the 2023 class and visit Cuse. Would have been huge for us next year, and he seemed obtainable. Very unlikely if he's joining the 2022 class like he indicated he may, and picking a program next week.

Damn, I was hoping he would stay in the 2023 class and visit Cuse. Would have been huge for us next year, and he seemed obtainable. Very unlikely if he's joining the 2022 class like he indicated he may, and picking a program next week.
We're still getting him in '23, just after he gets his jitters out somewhere else. :)

There's also a story on 247S about Tafara looking to announce in the next few days. I got the sense maybe DePaul and MD are heavily in the mix, I believe he visited both of those schools.

So we never really made any traction here? Disappointing if he reclassifies and then goes to a crap school like DePaul. He and Benny would have been nice at the forward spots.

There's also a story on 247S about Tafara looking to announce in the next few days. I got the sense maybe DePaul and MD are heavily in the mix, I believe he visited both of those schools.
I’d bet MD but don’t count out Bino

Duke just added a 7th player to their class. Not exactly the same level, but I think Fara pulls a Fiscarelli, and becomes our 7th recruit for the cycle.

Duke just added a 7th player to their class. Not exactly the same level, but I think Fara pulls a Fiscarelli, and becomes our 7th recruit for the cycle.
Is that based upon anything in particular?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom