Taurean Thompson | Page 155 | Syracusefan.com

Taurean Thompson

What is the difference between LOI and what TT did?
I believe the LOI basically states the intent to interact with an institution, such as a university, usually not stating any specific details, and the financial aide agreement is the binding document for the school, not the player. Just a guess really.

What is the difference between LOI and what TT did?
Signing a LOI binds the kid and the school together. What TT did was actually bind the school to the kid, but not the kid to the school. But, before anyone gets nervous, TT has started taking classes, which means if for some reason he decided to go to another school instead, he would have to sit out for approximately one Thompson Unit.

Signing a LOI binds the kid and the school together. What TT did was actually bind the school to the kid, but not the kid to the school. But, before anyone gets nervous, TT has started taking classes, which means if for some reason he decided to go to another school instead, he would have to sit out for approximately one Thompson Unit.

How many Thompson Units can I purchase with my 1,750 SyracuseFan.com points?

Time is not for sale, you can't own time, but it can own you.

171ux8.jpg

So maybe I missed this and A) I am too lazy to go back to see and B) that the AW3 thread is way too riveting to look away from, but did TT make it up to campus for Summer Session yet.

Just a casual game, but TT still isn't a fan of lifting up his arms. Just highlights, so I'm kidding...hopefully. King is a beast, would be nice to get him. The white kid going to UVA has a great shot. NBA range with ease. Not looking forward to that. Good find as usual, jordville.

Remind me why the staff stopped contacting Quinerly I like his game a lot.

Um, because Quinnerly eliminated us from his list?
He's not interested in SU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom