Class of 2020 - PF Woody Newton (MD) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 PF Woody Newton (MD) COMMITTED/SIGNED TO SYRACUSE

This is what we need ! We need to get to recruits games constantly.. Show that we care! I like it, feel like the ‘20 class will be our first great class in a while

This very friendly basketball mom (known for her bird call during games, so her son knows she's there) sat next to me for the TTO/City Rocks game this morning. Her son, Efton Reid '21, plays for TTO. She shared a little nugget with me on Woody. She said Woody's mother says that he really likes Syracuse! Then she said to me you aren't a recruiter are you with a smile. I don't want break any violations.

Side note.. her son (who comes off the bench for Hunter Dickinson) is #22 in the latest ESPN top 60 for 2021...
Screenshot_20190427-145851_Chrome.jpg

This very friendly basketball mom (known for her bird call during games, so her son knows she's there) sat next to me for the TTO/City Rocks game this morning. Her son, Efton Reid '21, plays for TTO. She shared a little nugget with me on Woody. She said Woody's mother says that he really likes Syracuse! Then she said to me you aren't a recruiter are you with a smile. I don't want break any violations.

Side note.. her son (who comes off the bench for Hunter Dickinson) is #22 in the latest ESPN top 60 for 2021...
View attachment 161271

Well if we can't get a top 25 player interested in us, at least we can get a top 25 player's mother giving us insider recruiting info on our top 150 forward prospects.

Woody only played in Team Takeovers first 2 games which I watched. This team is deep like I said in the the Dickinson thread. He only played 8 minutes in game 1 and then 15 minutes in game 2. Woody started both games. He did not play in their final 2 games on Sunday. One of the parents thought he may have been injured. I didn't see him get hurt on Saturday, so I'm not sure what happened on Sunday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom