Class of 2023 - PG Aden Holloway (NC / Prolific) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PG Aden Holloway (NC / Prolific) Offered

Wants to go to UNC huh? So I assume we will be all over this kid for 4 years only for Unc to swoop in and grab him when their top 3 choices all do elsewhere

Wants to go to UNC huh? So I assume we will be all over this kid for 4 years only for Unc to swoop in and grab him when their top 3 choices all do elsewhere
What's interesting is that Buddy will have graduated when this kid is a freshman. Is our next head coach heading up his recruitment.

What's interesting is that Buddy will have graduated when this kid is a freshman. Is our next head coach heading up his recruitment.
So handing over a program to someone who’s never been a head coach; and doing so without a national search? I hope not...

He's got a nice head & 'fro fake working. ;)

Didn’t we recruit and almost get a kid named holloway quite a few years ago ?

any relation ?

was that the year we took Jason hart instead ?

if I am remembering correctly we offered Lowry, hart, and Holloway and told all three first come, first served.

Shaheen Hollway -- he was a year or two ahead of Hart.

Halloway ended up at Seton Hall playing for Tommy Amaker - might have been in the recruiting class of '95? He was the year after Stephon Marbury, to put it in perspective.

I wonder what the odds are he commits to a school outside of NC? Glad we're in on him early. Its seems we've been doing that more often lately, and I like the approach.

I wonder what the odds are he commits to a school outside of NC? Glad we're in on him early. Its seems we've been doing that more often lately, and I like the approach.

Probably extremely unlikely, if he ends up remaining a blue chip caliber recruit.

But the "timing" might be good for us, on the heels of Dior [if he plays here].

Buzz matters.

Aden went for 38 in the win yesterday...

This kid would be such a nice addition to run the show after Dior. He can shoot the 3, makes tough shots, takes guys of the dribble with ease.

Here is some video of Biz (his nickname according to his Instagram handle) from June...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom