Class of 2017 - PG Blake Harris (VA) Tranferring from Missouri to NC State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Blake Harris (VA) Tranferring from Missouri to NC State

Blake Harris, Cj Roberts signed, porter, Knox, Tilmon, the want Jontay to reclassify... Missouri gonna good for one year and then back to trash...??
Or they're just getting warmed up.

We will see how they do this year with Florida, Kentucky, and South Carolina in the powerful SEC lol
You said yourself they would be good this year. Make up your mind.

You said yourself they would be good this year. Make up your mind.

I know Knox and porter are good. Still jontay gotta reclassify.. Tilmon and Harris haven't committed yet. Harris also visited mf state. Tilmon looks like he is a lock or Illinois. Michael porter said he will stay a 2nd year to play with jontay

I know Knox and porter are good. Still jontay gotta reclassify.. Tilmon and Harris haven't committed yet. Harris also visited mf state. Tilmon looks like he is a lock or Illinois. Michael porter said he will stay a 2nd year to play with jontay

Where is MF State located? Sounds like a college from a Chappelle skit!

Although this one is interesting...kinda like Tucker situation...knox hasn't committed yet that I know of but dressed up in uniform.

I guess maybe it's a thing now in the ball recruiting world too and not just s football thing...although I wouldn't be surprised if knox has committed and just hasn't made the announcement yet.

IMG_5515.JPG

Uconn thought they had a real good shot at him

Although this one is interesting...kinda like Tucker situation...knox hasn't committed yet that I know of but dressed up in uniform.

I guess maybe it's a thing now in the ball recruiting world too and not just s football thing...although I wouldn't be surprised if knox has committed and just hasn't made the announcement yet.
Harris, like Porter, was allowed to commit on the spot because he had previously signed a LOI with a different school and asked for his release. All he had to do to commit to Mizzou was sign financial aid paperwork.

Knox can't sign until the 12th, although I guess he could give a verbal. Wouldn't surprise me if he wants to take more visits.

EDIT: Mizzou was his final visit. He's waiting to announce until after the Jordan Brand Classic.

Last edited:
I don't understand how this shady? A top recruit followed his Dad and has enough pull to reach out to these other top guys and talk them into something that has the potential to be great.

I don't think that's the case. They're going to have to figure out a plan though since Michael Porter Sr doesn't have another son.
He has several, actually.

54d6db1376748.image.jpg

I don't understand how this shady? A top recruit followed his Dad and has enough pull to reach out to these other top guys and talk them into something that has the potential to be great.

They were worse than Rutgers last year, and have been pretty bad for a while not, now they are landing top recruits, how is this not shady?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom