Class of 2017 - PG Blake Harris (VA) Tranferring from Missouri to NC State | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Blake Harris (VA) Tranferring from Missouri to NC State

I find it hard to believe that this is just good players wanting to play with other good players. How does what is happening at Mizzou not send up huge smoke signals to those who are supposedly looking for them. I mean seriously, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see 1 + 1 does not add up to 3.

Apparently, all those eyes are always pointed toward Syracuse. (You know SU will screw up, and one of the coaches will sharpen a players pencil, but not sharpen some other students, so they will be take away another couple hundred wins and 3-4 scholarships for the next decade.)

At least JB will point his middle finger right back at them. That's exactly what I would do!

I find it hard to believe that this is just good players wanting to play with other good players. How does what is happening at Mizzou not send up huge smoke signals to those who are supposedly looking for them.
Because there's a rational explanation for every player that's signed since Cuonzo Martin took over:

1. Michael Porter, Jr. - Returns home to play for his dad (now a Mizzou assistant)
2. Blake Harris - Follows Porter from Washington
3. C.J. Roberts - Honors his commitment to the school despite coaching change
4. Kassius Robertson - Fills glaring hole at SG
5. Jeremiah Tilmon - From same high school as Martin
6. Jontay Porter - See #1 if it happens

Mizzou is coming off of a punishment, BTW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom