Class of 2017 - PG Braxton Beverly to NC State | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Braxton Beverly to NC State

cuseguy

Living Legend
Francis, heard of this kid?

SU was apparently looking at him tonight.

Smallish (5-11 or 6 foot) point guard from Kentucky.

Seems odd.

If so, we're turning over every stone for a 2016 PG

Big difference from their prototypical PG as of late.

If he was 3 inches taller, he'd be recruited pretty heavily, I imagine.

Nah he would definitely be a scholarship player. He already has some D1 offers and many others are interested. We definitly have kids higher up in the pecking order though. He's honestly plan C.

Francis seemed to be surmising on Twitter last night that it's more of a high level walk on type, in case we need to find room for players without having scholarships, but still have those players be able to contribute a little bit. At least, that's how I read his tweet about Beverly, but I could be wrong.

Francis seemed to be surmising on Twitter last night that it's more of a high level walk on type, in case we need to find room for players without having scholarships, but still have those players be able to contribute a little bit. At least, that's how I read his tweet about Beverly, but I could be wrong.
I hadn't read that, but that is what he looks like to me as well.

Francis, heard of this kid?

SU was apparently looking at him tonight.

Smallish (5-11 or 6 foot) point guard from Kentucky.

Seems odd.

If so, we're turning over every stone for a 2016 PG

Has several mid-major offers, but as others noted I think he would be looked at as a walk-on option for us. Probably just GMac killing time watching a game before hitting up Ohio to see Moyer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom