Class of 2022 - PG Bryce Lindsay (MD) | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Bryce Lindsay (MD)

Not too be rude but I believe Bruce is Syracuse’s PG recruiting plan D or E at this time. Things could change but I‘m hoping that one of plans A-C commit to Syracuse by the end of August.
Oh I know, but I still think he's better than a lot of players ranked higher than him. He's the kind of guy that goes to a school like Pitt and gives us fits

Oh I know, but I still think he's better than a lot of players ranked higher than him. He's the kind of guy that goes to a school like Pitt and gives us fits
He is a good player, a good point guard and I can see why Syracuse is interested.
I believe that Copeland, Starling, Chance (questionable) and even Anglin the other pg from NY RENs has a better opportunity with Syracuse than he does.

Bryce finishes Pool Play at Peach Jam averaging 11.7 PPG (41%FG/100%FT/40%3P), 2.2 RPG, 2.5 APG (1.8 TOPG), 0.0 SPG, 0.0 BPG over 6 games.

This kid would have come here in a minute. Will be interesting to see how he and Quadir compare, if for no other reason than to see how well our staff is analyzing prospects.

This kid would have come here in a minute. Will be interesting to see how he and Quadir compare, if for no other reason than to see how well our staff is analyzing prospects.

How do you know he would have come here in a minute?

Do we get involved?
I can't see it. Like I indicated above, he was very interested and we did not offer. I think it is clear the staff likes Quadir better. So do I.

4ABE9A88-3F39-4A0C-87D7-8F3051925E50.jpeg

Always had hoped that SU would offer Bryce. Even if GG bails on USC, can't see him considering SU, as UNC, Duke, the pro route, seem to be in strong play here.

JMO, but Lindsey isn’t a pg. He’s a slightly bigger Girard.

Doesn't strike me as all that great in getting past his man, he starts his shot really low be it jump shot or driving. Definitely a shot maker when open. Girard comparison is a good one. Also doesn't play with a ton of confidence from the tape either.

Doesn't strike me as all that great in getting past his man, he starts his shot really low be it jump shot or driving. Definitely a shot maker when open. Girard comparison is a good one. Also doesn't play with a ton of confidence from the tape either.

Maybe so, but he's better getting past his man than a bunch of people we have taken the past 5 or 6 years. He's somewhere between Ennis and Scoop - not super fast, but uses his body well in the lane, can hit an open shot, and sees the floor. He's not Mintz, but he is probably more ready than Copeland is right now to start.

Maybe so, but he's better getting past his man than a bunch of people we have taken the past 5 or 6 years. He's somewhere between Ennis and Scoop - not super fast, but uses his body well in the lane, can hit an open shot, and sees the floor. He's not Mintz, but he is probably more ready than Copeland is right now to start.

Maybe I am not sure I agree with you on his ability with the bounce. His game reminds me a little of Ayala but just not as strong or crafty as Eric. Not saying he can't be a nice player in time but I don't see it as a freshman.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom