Class of 2019 - PG Cole Anthony (NY/Oak Hill) to North Carolina | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Cole Anthony (NY/Oak Hill) to North Carolina

How much pull does Red have in NYC these days? Because it's been said before, but we could make a living in the NYC/NJ area the next few years with all the recruits that are from there.

Love you jordville, and appreciate all the recruiting information that you post...but I cant help but think our chances of landing Cole Anthony (unless he's Melo's kid ;)) are somewhere around .00000044%

Love you jordville, and appreciate all the recruiting information that you post...but I cant help but think our chances of landing Cole Anthony (unless he's Melo's kid ;)) are somewhere around .00000044%

Wishful thinking. :noidea:

And thanks! SUball

Hop.. please offer him already...
This is what I have been saying , this crew doesn't know how to recruit or when. I don't care what some magazine says about how good of a recruiter he is and other schools are scared of him. Bullcrap, Anthony should have been offered along long time ago and everyone on this board knows it. We will have NO chance if we don't get a offer in really soon.

This is what I have been saying , this crew doesn't know how to recruit or when. I don't care what some magazine says about how good of a recruiter he is and other schools are scared of him. Bullcrap, Anthony should have been offered along long time ago and everyone on this board knows it. We will have NO chance if we don't get a offer in really soon.
While I fully agree that there is no reason a talent like him shouldn't be offered as early as possible. I'm not 100% sure that it matters all that much to all recruits. As we saw in the "he who shall not be named" recruitment. A school can swoop in last minute and get a recruit. I think some kids just already know where they'd like to go, but enjoy the process. But when a kid stands out this early, there really is no reason to hesitate, it can only improve our chances.

This one is frustrating. Cole is and has been one of my favorite young recruits. He is a talent that should be offered at first glance as he is that good. Even if our chances are not promising, Cole deserves an offer. You never know...