Class of 2019 - PG Cole Anthony (NY/Oak Hill) to North Carolina | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Cole Anthony (NY/Oak Hill) to North Carolina

He's fantastic. We can dream but Greg Anthony isn't sending his son to Syracuse.
I don't know about that. Before he got canned from CBS, Greg Anthony was one of Syracuse and JB's biggest defenders/ supporters. I think he's a big JB fan. He was always having to shut up Barkley and Kenny Smith when they complained about Boeheim and the zone during the tourney. ... I still think he was one of the best analysts out there.

I don't know about that. Before he got canned from CBS, Greg Anthony was one of Syracuse and JB's biggest defenders/ supporters. He was always having to shut up Barkley and Kenny Smith when they complained about Boeheim and the zone. I still think he was one of the best analysts out there.

I don't remember that but I'll take your word for it. His tune changed for whatever reason when he went to TBS/TruTV. I heard him make snarky comments about the zone in the studio during either recaps or previews a few years ago.

I can't take any more of these Cole Anthony sick highlights. :(

I don't know about that. Before he got canned from CBS, Greg Anthony was one of Syracuse and JB's biggest defenders/ supporters. I think he's a big JB fan. He was always having to shut up Barkley and Kenny Smith when they complained about Boeheim and the zone during the tourney. ... I still think he was one of the best analysts out there.

I'd like to hope Dad would at least be neutral toward the Cuse, because I'm sure they'd love to have Cole in their stocking as a Christmas gift. Ive been waiting for one of those recruits that folks think we could never land. It's bound to happen some day, right?

It looks like 24 schools called the kid on day one. Cuse wasnt one of them. Plenty of other schools must not fear his dad's opinion of them. Good news is, folks dont have to call him on the first day. Sometimes when a person gets a gift a little late, they remember it more because it wasnt mixed in with all the others. Im trying to find a positive perspective here, as it would be so much fun to have this kid on the team.

Maybe we could use our track record with Anthony's as a selling point?

It looks like 24 schools called the kid on day one. Cuse wasnt one of them. Plenty of other schools must not fear his dad's opinion of them. Good news is, folks dont have to call him on the first day. Sometimes when a person gets a gift a little late, they remember it more because it wasnt mixed in with all the others. Im trying to find a positive perspective here, as it would be so much fun to have this kid on the team.

There is no place like dome, Cole...

"PREDICTION: Regarding Anthony, getting anything out of him and his camp is nearly impossible, though it is expected to be a blue-blood affair with Kentucky, Kansas, Duke and UNC likely among those in the mix."

Why waste our time?