Class of 2019 - PG Cole Anthony (NY/Oak Hill) to North Carolina | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Cole Anthony (NY/Oak Hill) to North Carolina

Francis03

All American
Had to finally give this talented youngin his own thread. This cat is the truth and has been the best player at times for the PSA Cards in EYBL play so far. That's really impressive when his teammates are Quade Green, Mo Bamba, and Brandon Randolph. Son of Greg Anthony and currently play his HS ball at Molloy.

Last edited:
This kid has Duke or UNC written all over him, unfortunately.

Greg Anthony's son going to Duke is the equivalent of Derrick Coleman sending his to Indiana lol.
Is it safe to assume he isn't totally about UNLV either? Alot has changed since he went there, and obviously no Tark.

How does PG: Anthony SG: Antoine and SF: Lewis sound?
Biggums Red Balls.jpg

We really need those Ranney kids. Both of them, unlimited potential.

And if the football team could get a WR like the guy from Rand University I think there would be reason to head to the dome in the Fall! Sorry not a Cuse football guy but someone like that would make it pretty easy to become one!!!

And if the football team could get a WR like the guy from Rand University I think there would be reason to head to the dome in the Fall! Sorry not a Cuse football guy but someone like that would make it pretty easy to become one!!!
The football team has a guy like that in Steve Ishmael, and our 2017 QB Commit just made the Elite 11. Maybe you should go check us out this fall because we're going to be very exciting, and in a few years very good.

I believe the SU coaches should be on these kids in their FR & Soph. years. And be their first offer, cause it means alot to some and gets you in the door. Of course it has to be a need of ours. I just don't like seeing them sitting out there and then when they blow up big time, everyone and their brother wants to offer. We should be on this kid NOW. With JB still in control of everything, could sit down with Cole's dad and him and let them both know what we would have planned for him. I do believe Greg Anthony will have a lot of input with his recruitment. jmo

Last edited: