Class of 2023 - PG Dajuan "DJ" Wagner Jr (NJ) Offered | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PG Dajuan "DJ" Wagner Jr (NJ) Offered

eh...being on kentucky ruins it for me, personally
It doesn’t matter for me. Pretty much the number 1 overall player in the 2023 class. Definitely will be exciting to watch him play alongside that stacked 2023 class that Kentucky has.

It doesn’t matter for me. Pretty much the number 1 overall player in the 2023 class. Definitely will be exciting to watch him play alongside that stacked 2023 class that Kentucky has.
That’s how I view it, I’m a basketball fan so good basketball is always greatly appreciated. Not to mention I haven’t seen Syracuse play Kentucky in what? 20 years? Can’t exactly say I have any hatred for them lol

Will be interesting to see where he goes (Arkansas?) but I doubt we get involved here right?

I know the numbers weren’t very good, but I think he’s an amazing athlete with great blood lines. I’d take him in a heartbeat

And I was crucified for saying FB will help us with this kid.

Jersey Boys and the football squad doing the recruiting for us

1000007662.jpg

I would take a flyer on him if he wants to come as a backup PG but we can't go into the season with him as the starter at the point.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom