Class of 2023 - PG Dajuan "DJ" Wagner Jr (NJ) Offered | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2023 PG Dajuan "DJ" Wagner Jr (NJ) Offered

I would take a flyer on him if he wants to come as a backup PG but we can't go into the season with him as the starter at the point.
I agree. I don’t know the kid but I can’t imagine a 1 year removed top 50 recruit would settle for a bench spot, especially a team that isn’t expected to contend for a national title.

There’s a lot of P5 programs still looking for starting guards

He's a stud and did not fit well in Calipari's system. Louisville would be a big mistake as the program is in really bad shape and in leadership crisis. Forget family relations and start anew, whether it be Syracuse or another program. We definitely should go hard after him but, I can see him at UConn if Hurley steps up. 2 straight chips and putting scoring guards in the league in consecutive years is a strong sell.

Frankly, if there's mutual interest, how can you not take a serious look at a consensus top-10 recruit that still averaged double digits (ok, 9.9) in the SEC as a freshman and has hometown connections to SU?

When the alternative is a MAAC guard, the upside alone is worth the conversation.

Frankly, if there's mutual interest, how can you not take a serious look at a consensus top-10 recruit that still averaged double digits (ok, 9.9) in the SEC as a freshman and has hometown connections to SU?

When the alternative is a MAAC guard, the upside alone is worth the conversation.
hometown connections to SU? he's from Camden NJ...15 mins from Philly ...what connection am I missing?

I know the numbers weren’t very good, but I think he’s an amazing athlete with great blood lines. I’d take him in a heartbeat
I didn't watch a ton on Kentucky this year and when I did, I tended to focus on Sheppard trying to figure what I was missing. Anyways, What were his issues?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom