Class of 2018 - PG David Duke (RI) to Providence | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG David Duke (RI) to Providence

This kid seems like a perfect fit for Cuse. I want him or Carey at PG. Is Ed Cooley and Providence the leader? Or do they fall back after signing MAL this last cycle?

Thanks for all the videos, per the usual, jordville. I hadn't watched much of him, but would be great if he was Orange.

I do prefer Carey, but David would be just fine with me. Landing one of them is gonna be huge for the future. Well, that goes without saying.

Love HW though too, so we have him in the cupboard. Carey could be a combo if need be, I think. This kid looks like a PG only. Probably why JB is waiting on Ayala, and hoping he makes up his mind. We have the Howards in the pen, so need a combo to go along with Hughes. It will all shake out. I don't have much patience these days, so I'm rambling. Nothing to talk about, and can only repeat my desire to just land Geno, then move on to 2018 a couple dozen more times.

Thanks for all the videos, per the usual, jordville. I hadn't watched much of him, but would be great if he was Orange.

I do prefer Carey, but David would be just fine with me. Landing one of them is gonna be huge for the future. Well, that goes without saying.

Love HW though too, so we have him in the cupboard. Carey could be a combo if need be, I think. This kid looks like a PG only. Probably why JB is waiting on Ayala, and hoping he makes up his mind. We have the Howards in the pen, so need a combo to go along with Hughes. It will all shake out. I don't have much patience these days, so I'm rambling. Nothing to talk about, and can only repeat my desire to just land Geno, then move on to 2018 a couple dozen more times.
Isn't he from La. Well, I don't want someone with his bac...oh wait. Never mind.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom