Class of 2018 - PG David Duke (RI) to Providence | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG David Duke (RI) to Providence

Here is a look at David's camp numbers...
adidas Eurocamp

Well that wouldn't give a direct link to his stats, so just put select his name in the drop down box.

Over the 2 games he averaged 9ppg 4.5reb 2ast. He shot 42.9% from 3. Small sample size but against and with very good competition.

I like this kid. He has better height than Carey, and might be more realistic as he's not rated quite as highly. I would love to land this kid.

PG is where I think we should place the most emphasis on. It'd be especially nice if we could get one of these guys to sign early, because I think that sets things in motion and gives momentum. Go lock this kid up! PLEASE!!!!!

Unfortunately no Cuse talk in this one but...

When thinking about a timetable this is what he had to say, “I am completely open right now and I am just not really focused on that. At the end of the summer I will probably decide on my final list.”

Please JB do not put all your chips on Jalen. I sure as heck hope we have multiple PG offers out.
Jim its something about the definition of insanity...

If you're reading, David. Would love to have you just as much as Carey. You're both great, and welcome.

This kid is gonna be good. Providence could pull off the upset here, and have a great foundation. Just hope he's here, or not playing against us. Doubt he would go to Virginia.

Final last words

If you're reading, David. Would love to have you just as much as Carey. You're both great, and welcome.

This kid is gonna be good. Providence could pull off the upset here, and have a great foundation. Just hope he's here, or not playing against us. Doubt he would go to Virginia.

Final last words

I prefer Duke over Carey. His size at the top of the zone is better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom