Class of 2018 - PG David Duke (RI) to Providence | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2018 PG David Duke (RI) to Providence

Article from Rovals to follow up the two posts above this one -

Duke Top 5: Florida, Nova, Providence, Indiana, Virginia Tech. Not sure if we backed off him since we seem to be going all in for Carey (kind of like Matt Coleman situation last year).

Side note: David Duke is from Providence, went to Classical (best public HS in Providence) before going to Cushing so Providence shouldnt be considered an underdog in this recruitment.

This isn't really a surprise, once hop left we weren't involved anymore, if you listen to Francis most recent podcast he updates us on the duke situation. We haven't been involved with him in awhile, Jalen Leque is the backup plan to Carey, also throw in Eric Ayala

This does remind me of last season and backing off from Matt Coleman. I sure hope we land Carey... I'm very optimistic but don't like what's shaping up if Carey somehow goes elsewhere. I want JB to get his 1000 wins back and win one more National Championship with his son before giving the NCAA the finger on his way out.

Carey and Bazely could play a big role in making it possible...

Big get for the friars
Well spoken kid. Seems like a good head on his shoulders. Cooley is just doing work at Providence. Has proven to be a good coach that kids want to play for and is really hooked in with the New England recruiting scene. Man, tiny little outcasts PC and Seton Hall have benefited big time from the breakup from the old Big East and the departures of Syracuse, Louisville, UConn, Notre Dame, West Virginia, and Pitt. Cooley would have left for greener pastures and Kevin Willard wouldn’t have survived if the old BE was still around.

Well spoken kid. Seems like a good head on his shoulders. Cooley is just doing work at Providence. Has proven to be a good coach that kids want to play for and is really hooked in with the New England recruiting scene. Man, tiny little outcasts PC and Seton Hall have benefited big time from the breakup from the old Big East and the departures of Syracuse, Louisville, UConn, Notre Dame, West Virginia, and Pitt. Cooley would have left for greener pastures and Kevin Willard wouldn’t have survived if the old BE was still around.
Monster class for Cooley. Could use some NCAA tourney success but he's been phenomenal.

I'm ok with this one. I could never root for a guy named David Duke. Just too many negative associations.

ap040529010114.jpg

duke_logo.jpg

I'm gonna be honest. The trend of high school kids eschewing hat ceremonies for youtubes with high production values I feel is a positive one.
Absolutely! And if I ever hear the "I'm gonna take my talents" LeBron comment ever again...I might puke! Pretty sure the last one I remember letting that one slide was Nerlens.

I'm gonna be honest. The trend of high school kids eschewing hat ceremonies for youtubes with high production values I feel is a positive one.
Yes, but COMBINE the two...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom