Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

Ragman2000

Pee-Trough Advocate
The Dior article in the Athletic...I think it moved. :):cool:. A few highlights:

“I have one word: elite,” says another scout. “He will dominate at Syracuse.”

"Several high school scouts told The Athletic this week they believe he’s possibly the best point guard in the country — regardless of grade. "

While watching a 17U game, he figured Johnson was the same age as everyone else, just undersized. This lines up with most people’s first impression. Then Sheppard asked around and learned he was only 12. When he’d scrimmage with Stewart, Syracuse sophomore guard Buddy Boeheim and other high-major players, “there was never a time he thought those guys were better than him,” Sheppard says.

Last edited:

HOFCeluck

Nothing is real, we are all just water
The Dior article in the Athletic...I think it moved. :):cool:. A few highlights:

"Several high school scouts told The Athletic this week they believe he’s possibly the best point guard in the country — regardless of grade. "
While watching a 17U game, he figured Johnson was the same age as everyone else, just undersized. This lines up with most people’s first impression. Then Sheppard asked around and learned he was only 12. When he’d scrimmage with Stewart, Syracuse sophomore guard Buddy Boeheim and other high-major players, “there was never a time he thought those guys were better than him,” Sheppard says.
6 to 12

jordville

All American

Here is the link to the article for those that didn't see it...

CuseMan4

2nd String
Obviously a couple years out and a lot could happen. But if everything goes as planned and Dior makes it onto the Hill and tears it up as expected. We are looking at a potential number 1 pick in the NBA draft. Like I said a lot could happen but that’s a very real possibility that deserves some thought/attention.

GooseMutt

All Conference
The thing most foremost in my mind begs the question “Who do you plan on bringing with you young man- the more the merrier “!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom