Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the cat references were to interrupt the idiotic posts on this topic. As a longtime SU hoops fan maybe one of the longest to post here. First in person game saw Vinnie Cohen play and watched all the good and great players ever since. Dior Johnson has the opportunity to join what I refer to as the transitional players in this program. Dave Bing, Louie and Bouie,Pearl and Carmello. Let’s just wait and see.

In light of this conga line of grad transfers re-directing toward Duke, I just figured out the best way Dior Johnson can help us:

De-commit from Syracuse. Publicly state he's opening up his recruitment. Wait for Coach K to slither on over. Make a deal with the FBI to wear a wire and body cam. Catch Ratface or his minions in the act of promising illegal benefits or handing him a bag. Use the evidence to blow up Ratface, ridding college basketball of him forever. Re-commit to Syracuse.

The NCAA will undoubtedly place SU on probation for "tampering" with poor little Duke, then take away another 100 Boeheim wins just for kicks. As long as we come off probation by Fall '22 when Dior gets here, it's all good to me. You know what they say -- it's so crazy, it might just work...

0C101D8E-36C8-48C5-903D-503FBEBA7D81.jpeg

According to ESPN...there are 12 players in this class better than Dior. Not sure I agree, but if there are, holy crap is this class really good!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom