Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
By that same logic, I wonder if some guys pay chicks to hang around them so that they can start bagging real ones? It would seem like if it would work in basketball, it would work with chicks who are even more about "status" than males(the recruits). I guess nothing draws a crowd like a crowd?
Wasn't there a movie about that?

Is JB going to be here his first year?

The thing is, kid can sign but if the coach leaves cant the player get out of the commitment and pretty much open that recruiting again?

I honestly don't know but curious.

I don't want to be negative but it would suck to sign this kid and then when JB retires the kid bolts.

The thing is, kid can sign but if the coach leaves cant the player get out of the commitment and pretty much open that recruiting again?

I don't want to be negative but it would suck to sign this kid and then when JB retires the kid bolts.

Do yourself a favor—dont get too far ahead on this one, or invested.

Talk about IRONY THOUGH!

If dior verbals to us, how the hell are we going to recruit any pt guard?
You take it. We haven’t got a 5 star PG since MCW. I guess if Baldwin wants to commit too we could have an issue but let’s cross that imaginary bridge when we come to it lol

I’m all for Chandler in 2021 then goes to the NBA then Dior comes in 2022!

You take it. We haven’t got a 5 star PG since MCW. I guess if Baldwin wants to commit too we could have an issue but let’s cross that imaginary bridge when we come to it lol

I’m all for Chandler in 2021 then goes to the NBA then Dior comes in 2022!

ennis the menace.

Last edited:
Does it matter if he's committed to us if he doesn't play college basketball?

I think it would matter, especially if he commits early [not suggesting he will, or that he'll even commit at all].

But lining up a guy like this in advance is an attention-grabber, that could draw the attention of other recruits and give our coaching staff a much needed infusion of momentum to sell on the recruiting trail.

Getting this kid would immediately inject a whole new life and momentum into this program that is desperately needed. Just by him committing to us it would open the eyes of other recruits and make us look “cool” again. I mean he’s best friends with Bronny and basically lived with LeBron so I can’t see how this would be anything but great exposure and a huge momentum swing.

Getting this kid would immediately inject a whole new life and momentum into this program that is desperately needed. Just by him committing to us it would open the eyes of other recruits and make us look “cool” again. I mean he’s best friends with Bronny and basically lived with LeBron so I can’t see how this would be anything but great exposure and a huge momentum swing.
how will we recruit a pt guard while he is "committed" to us?

while i was skeptical above, i disagree with the tone that it would be a bad thing if he committed. i rather have a 5*, top 10 type guy, who is lebron's quasi son, in the fold to give some juice to our program.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom