Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 14 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
has there been talk in the past about Dior moving up to 21? ? Just wondering.

After not even making Chandler’s top 10 I’d take Dior’s commitment in a heartbeat if he wanted to give it and worry about him going pro if/when we cross that bridge.
Take Dior and then get Ramel Lloyd Jr, and throw in Jason Hart Jr. as a back up. :cool: The rest will follow. lol

Yeah but how could he play over Buddy and JG3!?!

Dior has arrived...
Screenshot_20200201-092012_Instagram.jpg

FWIW, Dior was at the barbershop today with a lot of the Cuse guys (Elijah, Howard, and Quincy). They go to hall of fame over in Bville.

it’s on Arlin’s story:

No wonder we lose these recruiting battles

Duke & UK give recruits $

Kansas provides cars

Louisville hookers and BJs

SU a trip to the barbershop. I hope we are at least taking him for an ice cream cone after the cut.

No wonder we lose these recruiting battles

Duke & UK give recruits $

Kansas provides cars

Louisville hookers and BJs

SU a trip to the barbershop. I hope we are at least taking him for an ice cream cone after the cut.
Well we want him to look good for the hookers

They don't have a barbershop on Marshal st or one closer than Bville? what?

they don’t like having the attention closer to campus, so they drive out to Bville to get away from it. That’s what the barbers have told me when I go

they don’t like having the attention closer to campus, so they drive out to Bville to get away from it. That’s what the barbers have told me when I go

Decent amount of bball players used to go to Campus Cuts, on Marshall St, but then they closed in 2013 or 2014ish. Haven't been back to Cuse since 2017 but there wasn't a ton of good options on Marshall St since the close. My barber cut Jordan Tucker on his visit, he was located in West Genesee if I remember correctly. Katie Kolinski went to HS with my barber, so she set it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom