Status
Not open for further replies.
247 updated their 2022 rankings today

4. Dior (#1 PG)
24. Zion ( #5 SG)
25. Chance (#7 SG)

A few interesting notes:
- Clingan not ranked
- Zion has fallen 4 spots since the last ranking, while Chance has moved up 2 spots
- Like others here gave mentioned - crystal ball has Chance to Cuse

So pardon my stupidity on this, but what changed with Dior? Wasn't he the one who was commenting on Andre or Symir's IG telling them not to come to Cuse? It sounded like there was some heat there or did it have more to do with him not having an offer at that time?

Always good to see incorrect grammar (their vs. his/her) on an official high school document, especially one celebrating scholastic achievement. And I was worried the quality of education in this country was slipping.
Not to start a fight about grammar but I don’t think that’s wrong English regardless of changing societal standards haha

Not to start a fight about grammar but I don’t think that’s wrong English regardless of changing societal standards haha
[/Q

Also, could you imagine having to be the poor terd who had to ensure the template was switched every time you had to hit print? It's almost as bad as hand jamming an excel sheet. Guaranteed to be a 50% waste of time.

So what's the latest on Dior? any updates for his summer slate for competitive basketball? I'm in Cali, wouldn't mind showing up in the Cuse gear and showing some fan support.
cif southern section playoffs. friday night they face the winner of tomorrow's beverly hills/camarillo game.

So that's interesting. I was always taught 'their' was for plural possessive situations only, not when referring to a single person. Had to look it up and was blown away to find that's not a hard and fast rule anymore...mainly because people have been doing it incorrectly for so many years now that using it for singular possessive just became de facto correct english, lol. And I just found out the other day, apparently after the rest of the world already knew, that two spaces after a period are now considered wrong. My whole world is crashing down around me. Is nothing sacred!??
Oh, at least Dior committed so there's that.

So that's interesting. I was always taught 'their' was for plural possessive situations only, not when referring to a single person. Had to look it up and was blown away to find that's not a hard and fast rule anymore...mainly because people have been doing it incorrectly for so many years now that using it for singular possessive just became de facto correct english, lol. And I just found out the other day, apparently after the rest of the world already knew, that two spaces after a period are now considered wrong. My whole world is crashing down around me. Is nothing sacred!??
Oh, at least Dior committed so there's that.
Now "they" and "their" are preferred for singular because you don't have to assume the person's sexual identity.
<edit> I mean, "gender identity". Sorry. I'm an old guy and new to this stuff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors